Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Suzuki Cup 2010 semi-final

I remember when I was young, my father always took me to the stadium to watch matches especially when Perak was playing. This time round, my father cannot tahan going to stadiums anymore, and Ali had never bothered to watch Malaysian games.

Only lately, he realised that Malaysian team is getting better, that was in the previous game (SEA game 2009 if not mistaken) also when Malaysia vs Vietnam. I was all out supporting for Malaysia, but he wasn't. We even put our bets on the game if Malaysia wins, he has to buy Malaysian jersey. And, Malaysia did win 1-0 against Vietnam. Since then, he started to put hopes on Malaysian team. (Oh, he still owes me the jersey btw)

Today's game, he even bought ticket to watch Suzuki Cup's Semi live in Stadium Bukit Jalil.


Ramai giler orang.....!!!!!

So sad that I couldn't go to watch the game. Hopefully I can watch the final (please la jangan ada banyak kerje)

I requested for Ali to send me a photo of him, for the purpose of this entry. Asked him to camwhore a bit. Was just trying my luck :) He finally gave me this. Haha

Takde rupa Msia dah goal pon...
Sporting jugak la dia nak camwhore walaupon mukanya macam cuka.

Congratulations to Malaysian team 2-0 from Safee Sali...!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...