Monday, October 19, 2009

Suka sangat!

I am soooooooo in love with you...


You are soooo cute, and I am sooo madly deeply in love with you.


I fell in love with you when I saw Prince Ali in Alladin with Princess Jasmine and her tiger pet.


I fell in love with you, and I want to hug you, I want to kiss you. I want to tumbuk your comel face.


Just look at you.


You are soo adorable.


Well, I think you are a cub, not a kitten.
Although everybody seems to think otherwise.


Conversation semasa kanak-kanak:

Me: Ma, nak bela harimau.
Mama: Gila! Nanti dia makan kamu baru tahu
Me: Kita bela dia takkan dia nak makan kita
Mama: It's not a pet.
Me: I want! I want! I want!
Mama: Shut up! Or I'll put you in the zoo with the tigers.


Terus diam. Tahu takut.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...