Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ramadhan 2012

Alhamdulillah, we are now reaching the end of Ramadhan.

Initially before Ramadhan starts, I was very much worried that I could not tahan the fasting. Mana tak nya, bila tak puasa, hari-hari kene makan, kalau tak kene heartburn wooo!! Sejak membawak budak dalam perut, makan kene on time, if not... gastric la jawabnya...!

Tapi, syukur la, bila niat berpuasa, Allah permudahkan semuanya. I managed to puasa penuh....so far! I still have 2 days more, but insyaAllah... kalau takder sakit, I shall complete my puasa this year.

I find this year's Ramadhan quite different from past years'. Mainly because my husband is now back in KL, and we buka puasa together almost every day.

Tahun ni jugak, we don't really buka puasa outside. We enjoy buka puasa with each other at home so much, that we seldom thought of makan outside.

Towards dekat nak raya ni, lagi la, kerja belambak, everything gotta be settled by Friday evening, before I go on raya leave.

Bank Negara report, Interim accounts, RBC report, Ofin Reconciliation, EVERYTHING by Friday. It's crazy man!

Takpe, biar stress sekarang, raya boleh yahoo!!!

Selamat meng-complete kan puasa anda.. lagi dua hari!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...