Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pregnancy 1st month

I discovered something was baking in the oven some time in late April. Then, I was 2 months late. But I didn't put much hope in it because I had an irregular menstrual cycle. And the fact that I checked using home kit test in March, the negative result did not surprise me at all.

In April, I realised something was very wrong with my body. My tummy bloated like different kind of bloat. I asked my husband if he thinks that it was something to do with growth or fibroid or anything like that. He just said " No laaaa, maybe you're just getting fatter" blergghhh!! I bought another pregnancy home kit. Hoping for a miracle. Hoping it was positive. Because if it didnt turn out positive, there was a chance of fibroid or growth. Seriously, the bloat is very diffierent kind of bloat. I know la my own body. Boo my husband! hehe

I tested. It was positive. I couldnt believe my eyes. I asked my husband and my mom if the result shown meant I was pregnant. None of them actually know. Mom has never used pregnancy home kit before. So she herself was not confident. I asked few friends, none of them gave positive remark, because they didnt want to give me false hope. 

I bought two more pregnancy home kit, different brands and tested at different time. 

All showed positive results. And one of them, ClearBlue (supposedly the most reliable one) actually displayed 3+ on the screen, and according to the instruction, it meant 3 weeks plus. I read the instructions over and over again, waiting for time to go see the doctor for confirmation.

I made an appointment with a very famous obgyn in Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SDMC), Dr Siti on 3 May 2012.

She did a scan, and she said she could only see a sac. But no baby. But of course she didnt say it like that. I would have cried my heart out if she had said "No baby" to my face! She said it in the most comforting way, I cannot describe.


Then she inserted something in the vagina, and she said "that's the baby, it is at the right position" showing me from the screen. But honestly I could not see anything. The thing that she called baby. I couldnt see it. I could only see this little black sac. But i fell in love with the black hole already.

Alhamdulillah, it is something miracle to me. Because of my medical history, my irregular cycle, and all the doctors that I went for consultation with told me that I will have difficulty in getting pregnant unless I seek medical help. But I gave myself 1 year to try naturally, and syukur, at 8 months of marriage, Dr Siti confirmed I was 5 weeks pregnant.

But at this point in time, up to my second checkup, I still could not believe I was pregnant. Everything was like a dream. And even in reality, I was only 50% sure that I was actually pregnant.

Patiently waited for the second checkup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its 10th year of my marriage, and no child this Sunday my stomach got disturb and i have vomiting and lose motion,yesterday i was fasting just to give relaxation to my stomach and also only have taken yogurt at sehri which just came out in lose motion. my colleague said me to do pregnancy test.in past years whenever i did test i got it negative my gynecologist always said strip test can be negative even if you are pregnant and most authentic test is blood test.i had a test strip in my wardrobe i used it and result was positive 1st time in my life.i just bow down in sujda and prayer to say thanks to Allah and call my sister to tell her all story she said me to do test again in morning but i said her that i should have a blood test for confirmation then visit to gynecologist for ultrasound. when my husband came back then i visited an authentic laboratory and give blood for test they said me to wait for report for 24 hour i came back to home and start praying for positive also i discuss this situation with one of my colleague she did B. formacy and is also pregnant second time.she said me that you should directly visit to doctor its very important for you to know about position and time i also have irregular cycles after being over weight. i was waiting for evening desperately also it was clearly written in my star that today in fertile will listion news of being expected, all the things was increasing my hope i was caring my self as fragile eating healthy things almonds, milk, etc, just counting months after which we would have baby, planning for dresses, my husband also was driving car very safely, in evening i called my husband two times to receive report was sitting and praying to be positive, he said me that he could not understand report. when he came back home in report it was written that 5.3 ml is considerd positive but i have 1 ml of that level. it was like to bring some one to high too high on sky scraper and just push to fell down.

Anonymous said...

Its 10th year of my marriage, and no child this Sunday my stomach got disturb and i have vomiting and lose motion,yesterday i was fasting just to give relaxation to my stomach and also only have taken yogurt at sehri which just came out in lose motion. my colleague said me to do pregnancy test.in past years whenever i did test i got it negative my gynecologist always said strip test can be negative even if you are pregnant and most authentic test is blood test.i had a test strip in my wardrobe i used it and result was positive 1st time in my life.i just bow down in sujda and prayer to say thanks to Allah and call my sister to tell her all story she said me to do test again in morning but i said her that i should have a blood test for confirmation then visit to gynecologist for ultrasound. when my husband came back then i visited an authentic laboratory and give blood for test they said me to wait for report for 24 hour i came back to home and start praying for positive also i discuss this situation with one of my colleague she did B. formacy and is also pregnant second time.she said me that you should directly visit to doctor its very important for you to know about position and time i also have irregular cycles after being over weight. i was waiting for evening desperately also it was clearly written in my star that today in fertile will listion news of being expected, all the things was increasing my hope i was caring my self as fragile eating healthy things almonds, milk, etc, just counting months after which we would have baby, planning for dresses, my husband also was driving car very safely, in evening i called my husband two times to receive report was sitting and praying to be positive, he said me that he could not understand report. when he came back home in report it was written that 5.3 ml is considerd positive but i have 1 ml of that level. it was like to bring some one to high too high on sky scraper and just push to fell down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...