Monday, May 4, 2009

Medical Certificate

I am still on MC today, although my fever has gone. Could not sleep last night because my throat was annoyingly irritating and I was coughing the whole night. So this morning, I went to see the GP.

I got myself an antibiotic to be consumed a tablet twice a day, ubat batuk, 10ml also twice a day, ubat demam 1 tablet 6 times a day.. Now, THAT is weird. I am not THAT sick to be taking ubat 6 times per day. The GP gave me a day MC for today. So I don’t have to go to work. But I still have to work from home though.

In audit line especially during the peak time, MC does not mean “Cuti Sakit” as how some Medical cert will be written as. In my line of work, MC would generally mean “Work from home”, unless you are hospitalized and unable to use you hands and eyes to work. I make audit sounds so scary. And maybe that is a bit of exaggeration, although 65% of the cases are quite true to some extent.

I was looking forward for the long Labour Day weekend. Unluckily I got home last Thursday feeling unwell. My temperature started to increase gradually and the peak was at 39 Celsius and I felt so hot (not the sexy hot) like a roasted chicken coming out from the oven.

Fortunately, I was taken care of very well by my dear Ali. Well enough that he managed to take my ugly photo in the previous entry while I was unconsciously lying on the sofa.

Perkara baru yang saya belajar bila menjaga orang demam adalah.. bagi makan KFC sebelum makan ubat, rendam stoking dalam air, perah, pakai kan pada si demam. Biarkan towel yang basah dalam badan depan dan belakang, dan selimutkan. TERBAIK!!

Now, fever is gone, but batuk is here. And nothing else is better than makan ubat batuk and tidur dan off mobile phone supaya tidak dihubungi.

Why I didn’t see you work from home yesterday?”

Sorry boss, my internet got problem, so I could not online, that’s why la you could not see me in the workspace. My fon pulak, rosak. People call me, but couldn’t get through, I don’t why……”

LAME.. :)

3 comments:

Ali said...

Get well soon IIKA

Me said...

IIKA.
LOL

Izrin, I pun same la.
Demam ni. Selsema ni.

Ishhh

Izrin said...

ali:thanks :)

aziati: sekarang musim..so take good care of urself babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...