Sunday, July 25, 2010

Final attempt


I can’t focus anymore. I’ve got 18 hours before I write my name on my answer script. Minus sleeping time, well about 12 hours left. Minus the time to get ready, makan, travelling time, walking to the hall, I have got about 10 hours or so.


I have got to admit that I am not as strong as I used to be 10 years back. Where I could study all night long, and all I needed was just my radio and MSN (in case I get bored). But now, I cannot even last half an hour. Oh, I’m so terrible.

I know I am not showing the right attitude. But what can I do? I am helpless here.

I need to do this. Yes, I know if I don’t pass this round, it is still not the end of the world. But it will be the end of my career.

Ok lah, not that bad, I am just being dramatic here.

It’s been raining the whole day today. My fear is that I will cry after my paper tomorrow. It’s a sign.

Tawakkal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...