Friday, January 1, 2010

The pages of my 2009

My 2009 event started with my Bestfriend's wedding,

Ezrul Johan, Masjid Wilayah, 9 January 2009


Joe and Phoebe's wedding reception, Nilai


January babies birthday celebration, Alexis, Bangsar

Zalinah Jan's birthday lunch at Delicious, Mid Valley, 9 Feb 2009
Hazrina's birthday lunch at Soul Garden, One Utama
Farah and Zam's wedding reception, Wisman PKPS, Shah Alam
My bestfriend's engagement, Zetty at her home in Subang Jaya
With Ali, Jelajah Malaysia 2009, KL
AmAssurance team, Opening Session, Red Box, The Gardens
Rezuan's wedding reception, Sungai Buloh
Ali's birthday surprised by his best friends, McDonald, Ampang
My birthday surprise from my best friends, Naili's Taipan.
My birthday dinner with family, Sri Thai, PJ
Asmu'i's wedding reception, Rawang, 6/6/09
June babies birthday celebration, Chef & Brew, Bukit Damansara
Zalinah and Izzat's wedding reception, Wisman PKPS, Shah Alam, 28/6/09
Opel's wedding reception, Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam
MUDS 2009, 25/7/09, UNITEN
Farhana's wedding reception, Dewan Sivik, PJ 26/7/09
Cowgirl Lulu's 1st birthday, Subang Jaya, 1/8/09
Etiqa Team, Nayan and Rezuan's farewell, Red Box, The Gardens, 13/8/09
Ramadhan visit to Pediatric Institute, HKL, Ramadhan 2009
Ramadhan dinner with my highskool sweethearts, San Fransisco Steakhouse, Mid Valley
Ramadhan dinner with my darlings, Seoul Garden, PJ
Raya 2009 with my family, Ipoh.
Dyla's 2009 raya open house, Subang Jaya
Dina & Dini's 2009 raya open house, Subang Jaya
Syikin's 2009 raya open house, Shah Alam
Zetty's birthday surprise dinner, Italiannies, Pyramid
Sue's bachelorette slumber party, Hana's crib, 9/10/09
Etiqa team closing session, Red Box, The Gardens, 6/11/09
Comedy Club Show, Zouk, 25/11/09
Great Eastern team, Shih Houng's farewell, Ole-Ole Bali, Solaris, 4/12/09
Sarah's baby shower dinner, California Pizza Kitchen, KLCC, 11/12/09
Zetty's bachelorette weekend overnight, Royale Bintang Hotel, Damansara
Zetty's bachelorette surprise dinner party, Dubrovnik, Solaris, 19/12/09
Christmas get-away with family, Penang, December 2009
My 2009 year ended with another wedding of my sweetheart,
Sue, at her parent's home in Bangi, 31 December 2009

Good bye 2009,
I had fun and enjoyed my times with you.
Welcoming 2010 with new resolution.
I WANT TO BE KIND

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...