Sunday, June 8, 2008

Few of my favourite pictures

Classic picture captured by Ina from outside the train. Seeing Sara (second from left, in the train) leaving for Sheffield.
From L-R: Ina(taking photo), Sara, Me, and Dini.


Captured by Budin from the top view


My best friend, the sister I never had


The cowboy and the cowgirl with the JD


My room in Cardiff, walaupun semak, dan tidak menggambarkan ciri-ciri bilik seorang perempuan, I just loved it.


My audit working area full of papers and rubbish and junks.


Ali, masa ada rambut lagi, Joned's wedding, Sungai Petani


Kenapakah ibunya yang lagi gedik?


The graduation

Farah Yasmin a.k.a Debbie (kata dasarnya "Debab")

The time when I used to be paling kurus


Adam, walaupun rupamu tidak ku kenal, tatapi kepala jendul mu tatap menjadi pojaan hatiku

My all time favourite desktop picture









1 comment:

Ali said...

Debbie o Debab

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...