Sunday, May 1, 2011

The kind that I loike

2 weeks to go!!! ok 2 wks plus plus laa ekceli.. Looking at Kate Middleton's wedding dress, I can't help but to think, if I were a lot more thinner, this is EXACTLY the kind of dress I have been dreaming of.


Soft lace at the top with, satin embroidered at the bottom, this is the perfect one.


Exactly how I have imagined it to be...IF i were A LOT thinner...this is what we call simple BUT elegant! but now it is a bit too late to do anything with mybaju, no? :p

Inspired by Grace Kelly's dress in the 50s, I thought Grace's dress was breathtakingly beautiful.


I even wanted the same kinda veil, but Mr A said it is sooo Christian'ish to cover the face. I dont know what is the logic, but...wth.. ikut jer laah!!

It's too late for me to kuruskan badan whatso ever, I wish I can wear something like this on my 10th anniversary of marriage. (bukan angan-angan di-siang hari)

1 comment:

Honey said...

no longer 2 weeks plus plus!! It's tonight! Woot! woot! <3 See you soon sweetie. You'll be looking gorgeous! =DD

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...